KEMDEL has completed the following projects so far
1. Sand mining of Malampuzha dam, vide G.O (Rt) No. 124/2010/WRD dated 27.01.2010. Government also accorded sanction to KEMDEL for claiming actual expenditure of work plus 15% as service charges.
2. Valapattanam- Kotti inland navigation desilting project
3. Manual de-silting of the Pazhassi reservoir and for mechanized cleaning and disposal of sand. The first stage of this work has been completed.
4. De-siltation of Mappila Bay underHarbour Department.
5. Import of sand form other state consequent to scarcity of sand for construction activities. As an experimental basis this project has implemented only at Kasargode district.
6. Two projects for KMML
a. The work of mechanized collection of mineral sand, loading, transporting of the same in tippers (rear dump trucks) from Ponmana Beach Sand Mining site to the stock piles of PCP-I at Ponmana, PCP-II sites at Anchumanackal& M.S Unit.
b. The work of economic way of loading and transportation of tailing sand in tippers (rear dump trucks) from Pre-concentration Plant-I Tailing site, Ponmana to mined out pits/ dredged pits in Ponmana , unloading and leveling.